By Kaplan Medical
The official Kaplan Lecture Notes for USMLE Step 2 CK disguise the excellent info you must ace the USMLE Step 2 and fit into the residency of your choice.
Up-to-date. up to date each year via Kaplan’s all-star faculty.
Highly illustrated. contains colour pictures and tables.
Integrated. filled with bridges among specialties and easy science.
Learner-efficient. Organized in define layout with high-yield precis boxes.
Trusted. utilized by hundreds of thousands of scholars every year to prevail at the USMLE Step 2.
Read or Download USMLE step 2 lecture notes: psychiatry and epidemiology & ethics PDF
Best education & training books
"Karen Stabiner's entering into [is] funny (in a wry form of method) yet pointed and unusually enticing novel approximately parental and teenage obsessiveness concerning the university software technique in self reliant faculties and the debilitating, distorting influence of it on children and households. needs to learn for college-prep young children and their mom and dad.
From Publishers Weekly *Starred evaluation. * Signature*Reviewed via* Perri KlassI want I had learn this e-book whilst i used to be in scientific tuition, and i am comfortable i have learn it now. so much readers will knowJerome Groopman from his essays within the *New Yorker*, which tackle a wide selection of complicated health conditions, evocatively speaking the tensions and feelings of either medical professionals and sufferers.
Symmetry is likely one of the strongest and wide-ranging of mathematical principles with fresh paintings on symmetry breaking, while symmetrical styles are just a little altered or corrupted, throwing up a unprecedented diversity of functions and usual examples, from the stripes on a tiger's again to the territorial styles of fish and to the constitution of viruses.
- Brochert's Crush Step 3: The Ultimate USMLE Step 3 Review, 4e
- Nursing Knowledge: Science, Practice, and Philosophy
- Home Health Aide Exam
- Best Practices in Medical Teaching
- Insider's Guide to Graduate Programs in Clinical and Counseling Psychology: 2006/2007 Edition
Extra info for USMLE step 2 lecture notes: psychiatry and epidemiology & ethics
11. Figure 1-13K shows a boy with port wine stain, affecting the maxillary division of the trigeminal nerve (see Fig. 10-2) and, to a lesser extent, the ophthalmic division: Sturge-Weber syndrome of angiomatosis (Bodensteiner and Roach, 1999). The patient had epileptic seizures due to meningeal and cortical involvement by the angiomatosis. 13. Figure 1-13L shows the back of boy with multiple neurofibromas and café-aulait spots (arrows): neurofibromatosis, type I. This disorder, like Sturge-Weber syndrome, belongs to the neurocutaneous syndromes, a group of congenital diseases that affect the brain and skin.
Especially notice the configuration at the apices of the medial and lateral canthi (medial and lateral angles) of the palpebral fissure. 3. Compare your drawing with the one shown in Fig. 1-2A. Then look again into the mirror and identify the parts of your eye, as listed in Fig. 1-2A. 4. In Fig. 1-2A and in your mirror notice the caruncle, the tiny mound of meaty tissue that occupies the apex of the medial canthus. 5. In the mirror study the iris, the colored disc, surrounded by the white sclera (Fig.
With the eyes at rest, the iris normally is nearly centered between the medial and lateral angles of the eyelids. See Fig. 1-6A. A Normal adult B Young child C Canthus dystopia FIGURE 1-6. Left eye, showing variations in the relation of the medial canthus and lacrimal papilla (vertical line) to the corneal limbus. Note the decreasing distance between the caruncle and the medial margin of the limbus in (A), (B), and (C). 2. Look at an infant or young child and note that the medial canthus covers more of the conjunctiva than in adults.