By Nicola Maffulli, Louis C. Almekinders
Read or Download The Achilles Tendon PDF
Best orthopedics books
Histologists and histochemists needs to spend significant attempt at the present time to discover the tools necessary to practice bone and cartilage-related examine. In instruction manual of Histology tools for Bone and Cartilage, Y. H. An and ok. L. Martin have assembled an in depth number of the key tools for learning the histology and histomorphometry of bone and cartilage.
Advances in Calcium Phosphate Biomaterials provides a complete, cutting-edge overview of the newest advances in constructing calcium phosphate biomaterials and their purposes in medication. It covers the basic constructions, synthesis equipment, characterization equipment, and the actual and chemical homes of calcium phosphate biomaterials, in addition to the synthesis and houses of calcium phosphate-based biomaterials in regenerative drugs and their medical purposes.
FRCS Trauma and Orthopaedics Viva bargains a special method of this excessive stakes examination, from the workforce in the back of the hugely profitable Oxford revision direction. in accordance with the main that viva applicants enhance their strategy by way of gazing and studying from others, the writer crew have created a best-pracitce formulation for facing the person eventualities.
- Physical Examination of the Spine and Extremities
- Operative Techniques in Spine Surgery
- Manual of Arthroscopic Surgery
- Congenital Clubfoot: Fundamentals of Treatment
Extra info for The Achilles Tendon
Radiological Society of North America. MR imaging of the ankle and foot. Radiographics 2000; 20:S153–S179. 41. Soila K, Karjalainen P, Aronen HJ, Pihlajamaki HK, Tirman PJ. R. Bleakney et al. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. asymptomatic Achilles tendon: New observations. AJR Am J Roentgenol 1999; 173:323–328. Cheung Y, Rosenberg ZS. MR imaging of the accessory muscles around the ankle. Magn Reson Imaging Clin N Am 2001; 9(3):465–473. Schweitzer ME, Karasick D. MR Imaging of disorders of the Achilles tendon.
Contrast-enhanced magic-angle MR imaging of the Achilles tendon. AJR Am J Roentgenol 2002; 179(1):187– 192. Oatridge A, Herlihy A, Thomas RW, Wallace AL, Puri BK, Larkman DJ, et al. Magic angle imaging of the achilles tendon in patients with chronic tendinopathy. Clin Radiol 2003;58(5): 384–388. Oatridge A, Herlihy AH, Thomas RW, Wallace AL, Curati WL, Hajnal JV, et al. Magnetic resonance: Magic angle imaging of the Achilles tendon. Lancet 2001; 358(9293):1610–1611. Bottger BA, Schweitzer ME, El-Noueam KI, Desai M.
2. Butler DL, Goods ES, Noyes FR, Zernicke RF. Biomechanics of ligaments and tendons. Exerc Sports Sci Rev 1978; 6:125–181. N. Maganaris et al. 3. Ker RF. Tensile ﬁbres: Strings and straps. , Biomechanics Materials: A Practical Approach. New York: Oxford University Press, 1992, pp. 75–97. 4. Partington FR, Wood GC. The role of noncollagen components in the mechanical behaviour of tendon ﬁbres. Biochem Biophys Acta 1963; 69:485–495. 5. Elliott DH. Structure and function of mammalian tendon. Biol Rev 1965; 40:392–421.