By John M. Flynn MD, David L. Skaggs MD, Peter M Waters MD
- NEW accelerated insurance of soreness drugs and casting
- NEW 6 new authors from round the world
- NEW time-saving define template for simple quick-reference
- Step-by-step directions and professional suggestions on quite a few operative and administration techniques
- Author’s most well liked Technique section comprises algorithms explaining why the writer selected that procedure
- Pearls and Pitfalls and preventive measures indexed for all procedures
- NEW thirteen complete size procedural videos
- Casting, home improvement and designated positive aspects of children’s fractures
- Complete content material with stronger navigation
- A robust seek that draws effects from content material within the ebook, your notes, or even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and extra for simple navigation
- Highlighting instrument for simpler reference of key content material through the text
- Ability to take and proportion notes with acquaintances and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save lots of your favourite content material for destiny use
- 13 complete size procedural videos
Read or Download Rockwood and Wilkins' Fractures in Children PDF
Similar orthopedics books
Histologists and histochemists needs to spend huge attempt this day to discover the tools necessary to practice bone and cartilage-related study. In guide of Histology tools for Bone and Cartilage, Y. H. An and ok. L. Martin have assembled an intensive selection of the most important equipment for learning the histology and histomorphometry of bone and cartilage.
Advances in Calcium Phosphate Biomaterials offers a entire, state of the art assessment of the newest advances in constructing calcium phosphate biomaterials and their purposes in drugs. It covers the elemental buildings, synthesis equipment, characterization tools, and the actual and chemical homes of calcium phosphate biomaterials, in addition to the synthesis and homes of calcium phosphate-based biomaterials in regenerative medication and their scientific purposes.
FRCS Trauma and Orthopaedics Viva bargains a different method of this excessive stakes examination, from the group in the back of the hugely profitable Oxford revision path. in keeping with the primary that viva applicants increase their process via gazing and studying from others, the writer crew have created a best-pracitce formulation for facing the person situations.
- Die Muskelkräfte Sauerbruch-Operierter und der Kraftverbrauch künstlicher Hände und Arme
- Mechanics of cellular bone remodeling: coupled thermal, electrical, and mechanical field effects
- Gait Analysis: Normal and Pathological Function
Extra resources for Rockwood and Wilkins' Fractures in Children
Danseco ER, Miller TR, Spicer RS. Incidence and costs of 1987–1994 childhood injuries: Demographic breakdowns. Pediatrics. 2000;105(2):E27. 34. de Putter CE, van Beeck EF, Looman CW, et al. Trends in wrist fractures in children and adolescents, 1997–2009. J Hand Surg Am. 2011;36(11):1810–1815. Derlet RW, Silva J Jr, Holcroft J. Pedestrian accidents: Adult and pediatric injuries. J Emerg Med. 1989;7(1):5–8. 36. Dershewitz R. Is it of any practical value to identify “accident-prone” children? Pediatrics.
1998; 91(11):1033–1037. 110. Reed MH. Fractures and dislocations of the extremities in children. J Trauma. 1977;17(5): 351–354. 111. Rennie L, Court-Brown CM, Mok JY, et al. The epidemiology of fractures in children. Injury. 2007;38(8):913–922. 112. Rivara FP, Bergman AB, LoGerfo JP, et al. Epidemiology of childhood injuries. II. Sex differences in injury rates. Am J Dis Child. 1982;136(6):502–506. Rodgers GB. Bicycle helmet use patterns among children. Pediatrics. 1996;97(2): 166–173. 114. Rohl L.
Trampoline safety in childhood and adolescence. Pediatrics. 2012;130(4):774–779. 18. Buckley SL, Gotschall C, Robertson W Jr, et al. The relationships of skeletal injuries with trauma score, injury severity score, length of hospital stay, hospital charges, and 05/06/14 1:28 PM 16 Section one Basic Principles mortality in children admitted to a regional pediatric trauma center. J Pediatr Orthop. 1994;14(4):449–453. Cameron MH, Vulcan AP, Finch CF, et al. Mandatory bicycle helmet use following a decade of helmet promotion in Victoria, Australia–an evaluation.